Eysenck’s Personality Inventory (EPI) (Extroversion/Introversion)艾森克个性量表(EPI)(外向/内向)

The Eysenck Personality Inventory (EPI) measures two pervasive, independent dimensions of personality, Extraversion-Introversion and Neuroticism-Stability, which account for most of the variance in the personality domain. Each form contains 57 “Yes-No” items with no repetition of items. The inclusion of a falsification scale provides for the detection of response distortion. The traits measured are Extraversion-Introversion and Neuroticism.

艾森克人格量表(EPI)测量了两个普遍存在的、独立的人格维度,即外向-内向和神经质稳定性,这两个维度解释了人格领域的大部分差异。每个表格包含57个“是-否”项目,没有重复项目。此量表可用于检测是否为伪造量表。测量的特征是外向内向和神经质。 When you fill out Eysenck’s Personality Inventory (EPI) you get three scores.当你填写艾森克个性量表(EPI)时,你会得到3个得分。

  • The ‘lie score’ is out of 9. It measures how?socially desirable?you are trying to be in your answers.Those who score 5 or more on this scale are probably trying to make themselves look good and are not being totally honest in?their responses.“谎言得分”是9分。它是如何衡量的?社会需求?你在试图回答你的问题。那些在这个量表上得分5分或5分以上的人很可能是想让自己看起来很好,而他们的回答不是完全诚实。
  • The ‘E score’ is out of?24 and measures?how much of an?extrovert?you are.
  • “E分数”超出了24,测试你的性格有多外向。
  • The?‘N score’ is out of 24 and measures how?neurotic?you are.
  • 这个“N score”是24分,测试你有多神经质。

To interpret the scores, your E score and your N score are plotted on a graph from which you can read your personality characteristics. The nearer the outside of the circle you are, the more marked are the personality traits. Please note that the EPI is a very simplistic type of personality measurement scale, so if you have come out as a personality that does not match what you thought before you took the test, you are probably right and the test is probably wrong!

为了解释这些分数,你的E分数和N分数被绘制在一个图表上,从中你可以读出你的个性特征。你离圈子越近,个性特征就越明显。请注意,EPI是一种非常简单的人格测量量表,所以如果你的人格与你考试前的想法不符,那么你可能是对的,而测试可能是错的!

 

EPI scales

Instructions

说明

Here are some questions regarding the way you behave, feel and act. Each question has radio buttons to answer YES or NO. Try to decide whether YES or NO represents your usual way of acting or feeling. Then check those radio?named YES or NO. Work quickly, and don’t spend too much time over any question, we want your first reaction, not a long drawn-out thought process. The whole questionnaire shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Be sure not to omit any questions. Start now, work quickly and remember to answer every question. There are no right or wrong answers, and this isn’t a test of intelligence or ability, but simply a measure of the way you behave.

这里有一些关于你的行为,感觉和行为的问题。每个问题都有单选按钮来回答“是”或“否”。试着决定“是”或“否”是否代表你通常的行为或感觉。那你看看收音机?名字叫是或否。工作要快,不要花太多时间在任何问题上,我们希望你的第一反应,不是一个漫长的思考过程。整个问卷不应该超过几分钟。一定不要遗漏任何问题。从现在开始,快速工作,记住回答每一个问题。答案没有对错之分,这不是对智力或能力的考验,而只是对你行为方式的衡量。

 

This test is a demonstration of psychological tests plugin.

1.Do you often long for excitement?你经常渴望刺激吗?
2.Do you often need understanding friends to cheer you up?你经常需要理解的朋友来让你高兴吗?
3.Are you usually carefree?你平时无忧无虑吗?
4.Do you find it very hard to take no for an answer?你觉得不回答很难吗?
5.Do you stop and think things over before doing anything?在做任何事之前,你会停下来好好想想吗?
6.If you say you will do something do you always keep your promise, no matter how inconvenient it might be to do so?如果你说你会做某事,你是否总是信守诺言,不管这样做有多不方便?
7.Do your moods go up and down?你的情绪上下波动吗?
8.Do you generally do and say things quickly without stopping to think?你做事和说话一般都很快,不停地思考吗?
9.Do you ever feel ‘just miserable’ for no good reason?你有没有因为没有正当理由而感到“痛苦”?
10.Would you do almost anything for a dare?为了一次冒险你会做任何事吗?
11.Do you suddenly feel shy when you want to talk to an attractive stranger?当你想和一个迷人的陌生人说话时,你会突然感到害羞吗?
12.Once in a while do you lose your temper and get angry?你偶尔会发脾气生气吗?
13.Do you often do things on the spur of the moment?你经常一时冲动做事吗?
14.Do you often worry about things you should have done or said?你经常担心你应该做或说的事情吗?
15.Generally do you prefer reading to meeting people?一般来说,你喜欢读书而不喜欢见人?
16.Are your feelings rather easily hurt?你的感情很容易受到伤害吗?
17.Do you like going out a lot?你喜欢经常出去吗?
18.Do you occasionally have thoughts and ideas that you would not like other people to know about?你偶尔会有一些你不想让别人知道的想法吗?
19.Are you sometimes bubbling over with energy and sometimes very sluggish?你是不是有时精力充沛,有时行动迟缓?
20.Do you prefer to have few but special friends?你喜欢有几个特别的朋友吗?
21.Do you daydream a lot?你经常做白日梦吗?
22.When people shout at you do you shout back?当人们对你大喊大叫的时候,你会回应吗?
23.Are you often troubled about feelings of guilt?你经常为内疚感烦恼吗?
24.Are all your habits good and desirable ones?你所有的习惯都是好的和可取的吗?
25.Can you usually let yourself go and enjoy yourself a lot at a lively party?你能在一个热闹的聚会上尽情享受吗?
26.Would you call yourself tense or ‘highly strung’?你会说自己紧张还是“高度紧张”?
27.Do other people think of you as being very lively?别人认为你很活泼吗?
28.After you have done something important, do you come away feeling you could have done better?当你做了一些重要的事情之后,你会不会觉得自己可以做得更好?
29.Are you mostly quiet when you are with other people?当你和别人在一起的时候,你大部分时间都很安静吗?
30.Do you sometimes gossip?你有时会八卦吗?
31.Do ideas run through your head so that you cannot sleep?你脑子里是不是有想法让你睡不着觉?
32.If there is something you want to know about, would you rather look it up in a book than talk to someone about it?如果有什么你想知道的,你宁愿在书上查一下,也不愿和别人谈?
33.Do you get palpitations or thumping in your heart?你是心悸还是心跳?
34.Do you like the kind of work that you need to pay close attention to?你喜欢你需要密切注意的工作吗?
35.Do you get attacks of shaking or trembling?你会发抖或颤抖吗?
36.Would you always declare everything at customs, even if you knewyou could never be found out?即使你知道你永远不会被发现,你会在海关申报所有的东西吗?
37.Do you hate being with a crowd who play jokes on one another?你讨厌和一群互相开玩笑的人在一起吗?
38.Are you an irritable person?你是个易怒的人吗?
39.Do you like doing things in which you have to act quickly?你喜欢做你必须迅速行动的事情吗?
40.Do you worry about awful things that might happen?你担心会发生可怕的事情吗?
41.Are you slow and unhurried in the way you move?你的动作是不慌不忙?
42.Have you ever been late for an appointment or work?你有没有因为约会或工作迟到过?
43.Do you have many nightmares?你做过很多噩梦吗?
44.Do you like talking to people so much that you never miss a chance of talking to a stranger?你是不是很喜欢和人说话,以至于你从不错过和陌生人说话的机会?
45.Are you troubled by aches and pains?你是不是因为疼痛而烦恼?
46.Would you be very unhappy if you could not see lots of people most of the time?如果你大部分时间见不到很多人,你会不会很不高兴?
47.Would you call yourself a nervous person?你会说自己是个紧张的人吗?
48.Of all the people you know, are there some whom you definitely do not like?在你认识的所有人中,有没有你绝对不喜欢的人?
49.Would you say that you were fairly self-confident?你会说你相当自信吗?
50.Are you easily hurt when people find fault with you or your work?当别人对你或你的工作挑毛病时,你容易受伤吗?
51.Do you find it hard to really enjoy yourself at a lively party?你觉得在一个热闹的聚会上真的很难享受吗?
52.Are you troubled by feelings of inferiority?你有自卑感吗?
53.Can you easily get some life into a dull party?你能很容易地把一些生活带入一个无聊的聚会吗?
54.Do you sometimes talk about things you know nothing about?你有时会谈论一些你一无所知的事情吗?
55.Do you worry about your health?你担心你的健康吗?
56.Do you like playing pranks on others?你喜欢跟别人开玩笑吗?
57.Do you suffer from sleeplessness?你失眠吗?